The SENER Foundation’s scholarship program is aimed at recently qualified young engineers with a high academic level who have been selected for master’s or doctoral degree courses at prestigious universities. The scholarship program is opened to candidates once a year and reflects the SENER Foundation’s objectives:
- To serve the community through the training and education of people.
- To support the training of people or groups that demonstrate outstanding capabilities and initiative, scientific or technological competence, and ethical responsibility.
Those selected obtain a scholarship to continue their education at the university of their choice, while also dedicating 50% of the duration of the scholarship to work as an intern at SENER. Here they will put into practice the knowledge that they acquire from their studies, all the while gaining professional experience in a company that is an international leader in innovation and technology.
We are looking for people with initiative, maturity, leadership capabilities, team-working skills and the responsibility to take on professional challenges. In addition to these qualities, those interested in obtaining a SENER Foundation scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a technical or engineering qualification of high academic standing, obtained no more than four years ago.
- Be interested in studying a master’s or doctoral degree in a country other than their own.
- Demonstrate a high level of English and a high level of the language required on the chosen university program.
- Have a positive attitude, and be open to new cultures and environments.
- Be capable of working in technical teams of a multidisciplinary nature.
Calls for training scholarship applications
The selection process for applications to the SENER Foundation’s training scholarships is currently closed. You can stay informed about upcoming calls for candidates and the rules and requirements for applying for the scholarships by consulting our website.